| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Haifa in August is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in August is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is dumped during an average of 0 days.
- The heavens above Haifa are beaming having an average of a dazzling 11:17 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:51 long and the longest day is 13:45 long with an average length of 13:19.
- There are approximately 1:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 85.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 14.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Haifa August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Haifa, Israel
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Haifa:
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 243.8 kms (151.5 miles) NNE
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 196.1 kms (121.9 miles) NNE
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 186.7 kms (116 miles) NNE
- Beirut, Lebanon - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) NNE
- Damascus (Intl), Syrian Arab Republic - 156.2 kms (97.1 miles) ENE
- Damascus, Syria - 155.3 kms (96.5 miles) ENE
- Irbid, Jordan - 84.9 kms (52.8 miles) ESE
- Mafraq, Jordan - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) ESE
- Deir-Alla, Jordan - 88.3 kms (54.9 miles) SE
- Amman, Jordan - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) SE
- Jerusalem, Israel - 107.6 kms (66.9 miles) S