| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Haifa in February is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in February is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry with rain now and again. Only 69mm (2.7in) of liquid is released during an average of 11 days.
- In February the skies in Haifa are fair having on average a moderate 5:52 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:34 long and the longest day is 11:22 long with an average length of 10:57.
- There are approximately 4:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Haifa February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Haifa, Israel
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Haifa:
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 243.8 kms (151.5 miles) NNE
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 196.1 kms (121.9 miles) NNE
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 186.7 kms (116 miles) NNE
- Beirut, Lebanon - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) NNE
- Damascus (Intl), Syrian Arab Republic - 156.2 kms (97.1 miles) ENE
- Damascus, Syria - 155.3 kms (96.5 miles) ENE
- Irbid, Jordan - 84.9 kms (52.8 miles) ESE
- Mafraq, Jordan - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) ESE
- Deir-Alla, Jordan - 88.3 kms (54.9 miles) SE
- Amman, Jordan - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) SE
- Jerusalem, Israel - 107.6 kms (66.9 miles) S